Aug 5, 2005

BREW BATCH #10 500TH BOTTLE

Brewed #10 tonight with the help of Melonhead- Gardendale chapter, and Frank- OK City chapter. This batch brewing was flawless and it should be since I have been doing this for a while. Stewed up a batch of American Amber, seemed fitting. It smelled and looked great. Even though I have only gotten a handful of hours of sleep in the last few days due to finals, this batch really wound me up!! There was no spillage at all!! And the mess will simply be some dishes in the morning. I started brewing early 1930hrs. I enjoyed a 6-pack of Sweet Georgia Brown hand delivered by "the Head" (our tastes to follow) and a great Carlos Torano NS Perfecto. ultimately at the end of the process the only one awake is me to pitch, which seems kind of nice:) OG will be determined in the morning, I am lucky to be able to type this