May 20, 2010

Our Tastes-- Atwater Salvation

A truly unique experience! Atwater Block Brewery's IPA pours an overcarbonated head and puny piss color. Aroma is a CO2/yeast with a matching taste of bland (at best) mineral and irony dirt. I just poured another ounce into my pint glass and it erupted all over the table. It defies the laws of physics because the more liquid volume you pour the lighter the pint glass gets to due all the damn foam!! This is by far the worst IPA I've ever washed into my gullet. If this were my last drink just before death, I'd skip it and head straight on to the demise. Such a poor beer they've taken it off their own website. I'd put a pic up to match the post but we all know what a skull and crossbones looks like. 6%abv, but who cares, kerosene tastes better and it doesn't have NW and Cascade hops.