Oct 21, 2011

Junk In The House

The prodigal friend returns, or actually appears for the first time, at the now Pike Road founding chapter. And it's good to have him here. After face-painting the first part of the night, I'm more inclined to sip brews and catch up on man talk with he and The Enabler. Oh yeah, we brought the party with us. I'm already a little enamoured with having all under the same roof again, like GABF 2010, miss Red (denoted here in pink) though:( However, the assistant brewer did send his love in the form of BS growlers. I wonder if we need to start doing BS beers on ratebeer.com as well as his forum for all to read? Seems rather metaphorical AND literal to say the Red (denoted here in pink) is with us here in "spirits"? I knew it was going to be another memorable gathering when we were 2 beers in and I had him at ......