Dec 15, 2019

2019 Happy Holidays

Trying my hand at Happy Holidays once again, I brought out the big guns. KeeWePee b3 and what was deemed Le' Arthur at the time of entry (the Rum Barrel Project batch #115 unaltered). KWP garnered a paltry 32, good but you're not going to place in this competition of 561 with anything less than high 30s I would think. Then the literal 9 month birthchild of myself and RP@OTB (which =FBC) bangs a 43, a ðŸ¥‡ at it's table of 26 Smoke and Wood aged beers then my first ever solo or otherwise a ðŸ¥ˆ BOS out of the 32 tables! A great way to end the year, it's been a long one of trial and error but this makes it supremely worth it. Hell, I may stop doing comps now...…..nah. Thanks to St Louis Brews for putting on the, "final qualifying event for the Annual Masters Championship of Amateur Brewing (MCAB), and the final stop on the Midwest Homebrewer of the Year circuit".