Jun 1, 2024

Brew Batch #192 Little Sausages in a Can

I have a brew buddy that has since moved and even sold all of his brewing equipment. He brought me out of my extract brewing shell and into all grain. Which has set me on a more accelerated path to my own brewery....one day. He's still a beta taster for me like several others in a very exclusive circle and all have their own code/nicknames, but he a Vienna lager that he brewed several times a summer that was hands down exquisite! To make it worse, he had it dialed in so well that it was simply a matter of finding brew time cause he was already pitching a sh'ton of angry yeast from the last batch in the next! This is my attempt, OG 1.042 +0.000 @73F and crashing for a good WL830 pitch. And if you don't get the name then you're not from around here 😏