Jan 7, 2005

Quick Update

Yep, I'm still alive. Just started back to pharmacy school. I only had 12 days off and worked 7 of them for a whopping 65 hours and took the rest off to make sure I started this semester in good health because it is going to be a beeeaaatttcchh. It's been named "7 weeks of Hell" because they compress an entire semester into it;( I have managed to sanitize and wash a load of bottles, so all I need to do now is get on the next 2 batches, Pale Ale and a good Winter Warmer. I picked up a couple of brewing books and assuming I have spare time will hone my craft. I also made really good friends with John at Olde Auburn Ale House before the semester ended and he is quite the Brewmaster's apprentice. Jamie Ray the Brewmaster there has a sweet set up for doing 15Cong at the time. So I think for a summer project maybe Big D and I can build one of these to brew on. So almost a year after secession I have managed to expand my palate and craft and brew up 7 batches!!