Apr 27, 2006

There's No Easy Way To Say This..

But the AU chapter will be splintering. I have now founded Montgomery's original chapter, transplanted to the well-organized and extremely productive AU chapter, only to finally become for the remainder of the next 365 1/4 days (the real length of a year) the...drum roll please....Rocket City chapter! Now try not to be too upset about this move because my next news will drive you to drink, which is what we want. Co-founder Junk has unavoidably split as well creating his own chapter further south. When attempts were made tonight to reach Junk on the naming of his chapter via his cell phone he was out of area...stay tuned. From what I understand his brewing lackey will be his brother Red (denoted here in pink;) The good news to report is that I tasted and pH tested the water here and we're in business, there goes the water fees for brewing. There have already been questions about brewing classes at my new apt. with interest from fellow students and one professor if his wife will give him a "pass" (whatever the hell that is), but I told them it would have to wait until at least July because the brewing equipment is at my P's house. I also told them that if they want CE credit out of this that they can jump up my ass.