Jan 3, 2007

Cotton Bowl Win!!


Well if winning over the Nebraska Cornhuskers wasn't enough, I got to drink some beer...a lot of it ...FOR FREE!!!!! Matt, Big D and I went to the Cotton Bowl and afterwards as Donna had been with the boys all day we all piled in 2 cars and headed to a place called Randy White's BBQ (this guy used to be with the Dallas Cowboys) which happens to have some pretty good BBQ, a little sweet for my taste but the hot and hotter sauce will fix you up just dandy. Matt told me that this place originally didn't have their liquor license so they were just giving away 3 types of draft Miller, Bud Lite and the Texas's own Shiner Bock. Well low and behold when they asked what I would like to drink, I said a draft beer and they poured up the iciest tall goblet of Shiner I had ever seen. Lauren kept them coming, Donna downed 3 respectable pints in no time and asked for a lap dance on my behalf:) So the sunburn and 40F weather was worth it. Thank goodness I was drunk when OU lost in overtime.