Mar 9, 2012

BottleMark

Now I don't always endorse product or sites. I'll drink your beer, review it, put a link to your stuff on my sidebar, visit your brewery and blog the experience good or bad, but a few encounters are worth permanence. For example, The Grill N' Ice, Thermacell, Sam Adams original pint glass, stickers for the 72hour cooler but this year I wanted something special for Reinke's, so The Enabler turned me on to BottleMark.com. I played with some ideas and finally saw where I could get a free digital sample and voila! These are the 1st ever customized crowns for Reinke's Revenge. They turned out awesome! I got a little help from Haley at the site and can't speak enough about them, so I thought I would blog the actual results. This is the 7th time I've done this recipe and had to have something to set the original recipe apart from previous year's divergences. The image is that of a deadly virus obviously linked to Dr. Reinke at AUHSOP. Can you name it? Nothing says Bugs n Drugs like Ebola:) Please visit BottleMark, create a profile and start making your own homebrew crowns. The rate of 12cents each and shipping can't be beat!