Jun 11, 2021

2021 Beach Balls 5k

It's been quite some time since I've been on a regular "balls" routine. Quarantine should've helped but they would've all been local "balls" runs. Plus I've been rehabing a compressed nerve in my left foot with tarsal tunnel for about 6 months now. Started with the Quarantine Balls 10K. So I started at the Marina House where we were staying and just figured I'd run The Grand Hotel property onto the paralleling sidewalk the adjacent neighborhood was on. It was a humid glorious scenery filled morning with little to no breeze. Most in the area are or have had to redo their piers thanks to an active hurricane season last year, so I figured I'd just run till the sidewalk ended (not really certain where that would be). And it damn sure did. This was obviously an out and back but there's no foot pain, just unused thighs, calves and lungs.