Oct 28, 2021

Small Engine Guys

We at TnDC aren't just brewers, we're Renaissance Men, or as we age that's the goal. Building better brew equipment or just trying new products occasionally and posting the "wow's" and poo's" about them happens as well. I've noticed I tend to "fix" more things the older my kids get and this was a "fix" for Daddy. My Husqvarna 125B leaf blower was in desperate need of some TLC with regards to fuel lines and maybe even a new carburetor. Well, that's when I found Small Engine Guys. This guy saved me $140 and the video was so easy, I have the spare carb saved for later just in case it's needed. I implore you to take in this guy's videos and purchase through his links. I'm so stoked about my blower starting the first time, every time and running like a scalded dog that I'm redoing my 125CD weed eater today as well.