Dec 21, 2008

Our Tastes-- Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA

60 Minute IPA is the "flagship" of DFH brewery. Made with Warrior, Amarillo, and 'Mystery Hop X' (possibly due to the shortage? this one has a fresh hop lovable pungency, the head alone when poured causes an atomic cloud of foam. BTW, I'm trying all of these beers in their represented glasses to get the full effect of the beer itself as purported on the website. The taste is a wonderful pine explosion that just made me glick on my screen by accident. Clear dark straw much like Shelter and a lattice that clings like magic bubbles (sorry I just channeled Bear Grylls a little). This 209kcal beauty has a floral balance like only one other IPA I've had, give you a hint starts with 42, ends with "A". Having it makes me crave Hungry Howie pizza with cajun crust.