Nov 28, 2013

Inaugural Frozen Turkey Balls 10K

Great news the BlackStone sponsorship has helped double attendance at these unorthodox 10Ks. So at 7am and 725am respectively Andy Mc (Yard Dog brewing Co.) and myself set out on satellite runs to maintain sponsorship. Today, I am thankful for my beard during No-shave November, because only my upper cheeks seem to burn as I ran from pocket to pocket of sunshine on the 25F course. It was in those pockets I noticed my gait lengthened and pace slowed as I let the snotcicle attempt to thaw from my mustache. The last 2 courses, I've lost track of distance but that was not the case as I trucked out 6.2miles in 57:32. Andy Mc knocked out 51:35 and experienced the blindness due to uncontrolled tearing. To celebrate we're having Red's Belgian Tripel for this 3rd in a hopeful continuing series of 4.