Jun 30, 2008

Our Tastes-- Old Dominion Spring Buck



Fresh off the delivery truck (which was probably UPS) is this new one from Old Dominion for the spring/summer, Spring Buck. It poured a great clear "blonde" color with a more zippy aroma than I am used to with blondes. Ample carbonation and a nice taste makes this a welcomed addition to the already well tasted OD brews we've had in the past. The difference between this brew and other summer wheaty blonde brews has to be the chamomile. The orange is palatable much like Spring Heat Spiced Wheat by A-B, my own BW (Belgian Wit) or even a Summer Hummer. No abv listed on the site, but it's as smooth as I have come to expect from the dozen or so beers I've imbibed from OD. Kind of makes my nubs start to poke out. Wish this was one of the new brews introduced to AL during the Magic City Brewfest.