Jun 6, 2017

Our Tastes-- Flying Coffin IPA

Flying Coffin is an unfiltered IPA offering from a buddy at my local PnPs via Props Brewery in Ft. Walton, FL. Color is a fantastic brown copper, the head as you can see below pours that of a marshmallow froth, out of the CAN no less! Nose is somewhat absent. And though it states brewed with Chinook and I get a hint of the pine, the rest of the taste seems a little off. Not sure what they're dry-hopping with but the taste is more floral than anything else. I wish there was a packaging date but alas none. I truly dig the B-24 Liberator bomber, it was the B-25 predecessor. Many of the links don't work on their website, but it looks as though they have a hand in the Wahoos (Go Biscuits) baseball team which is always good, with their Blue Wahoos blonde. I like it, but don't' yet love it. Will pick up more to compare soon.