Feb 13, 2006

Our Tastes-- K-9 Cruiser Altitude Ale


I can only hope that if I were to be ever buried in an avalanche that the 300lb. St. Bernard that digs me out has a 1/2 gallon of K-9 Cruiser around his neck. Then again that would vasodilate my periphery and cause me to lose more body heat...but I would go to sleep and die a happy man. This ale is much more dark than my usual (Sam Adams Winter Lager) which was surprising. It has a great aroma and color to, but then again I am stout mouth by now. It can be found in local mixed litters according to apprentice Junk, but I am queer;) about how since it is 6.4% and nothing over 6% is allowed in this state. Drink on and be happy with this one.
Alcohol content: 6.4% ABV
Original Gravity: 1.064
IBU's: 30
Specialty Malts: 50/60 Crystal, Chocolate, Oats, Munich Malt
Hops: Millenium, Saaz