Oct 20, 2008

Our Tastes-- Highland Brewing Company Black Mocha Stout

Carrying on the tradition immediately, I try Highland's Black Mocha Stout! Initially introed to this brew when I was at the intern meeting in Charlotte, NC., I trace my steps for the future generations. It pours an abysmal blindness of black with medium brown head heavy in color on the edges and a roasted coffee aroma of wake up and go. The mouthfeel, (..takes be back and makes me wonder.., Garth Brooks-Unanswered Prayers) a heavy fullness. A great way to celebrate the death and REBIRTH of tasting in my favorite Ensligh pinties, not to be confused with panties. I've talked with several homebrewers that call Highland AND Duck Rabbit as the dark beer makers of the microbrew century. This one makes me feel better about the many imbibes I've had in this glasse's twin, I can tell this will take much brew and time to pass in solace. So twas Superman. Chinook, Mt. Hood, 5.3%abv, calories per 12 oz. 216.81, carbs per 12 oz. 24.99gms nuff said..